- 30.09.2016 13:05
Dear partners! We are pleased to inform you that the tooling department of our company has been segregated in a separate activity area for your convenience and better service.
This means that we can offer you more professional technical support of higher quality by choosing the metal cutting tools and accessories manufactured by recognized world leaders in metalworking area.
We are ready to help you to find solutions for the most complicated technical tasks and we are glad to offer you the following services:
1) Execution of joined engineering projects of mechanical machining of representative parts at your equipment.
Full engineering studies:
• Elaboration of technological process;
• Complex approach to selection and supply of tools and accessories;
• Writing of control programs;
• Development of clamping devices;
• Technology adoption at the customer’s site;
2) Supply of cutting tools made by recognized world leaders: Iscar (Israel), Seco (Sweden), Sandvik (Sweden), Walter (Germany) according to specifications worked out by Unimatic engineers.
3) Supply and adoption of complex technical solutions in metalworking area:
- Stationary and drive blocks for lathes made by WTO (Germany), MT (Italy), Kintek (Germany), Kemmler (Germany) and etc.;
- Drive angle heads manufactured by Gerardi (Italy), BENZ (Germany) for milling and turning machines and also universal clamping devices and accessories manufactured by ROEHM (Germany), SMW-Autoblok (Italy), SHUNK (Germany), AMF (Germany) and etc.;
- Slotting and broaching rotating tools manufactured by Brighetti (Italy);
- Tools and accessories for deep hole boring machines, tools for deep holes machining by anti-vibration arbors manufactured by Sandvik (Sweden);
- Tools for gear machining manufactured by DTR (South Korea), Sandvik (Sweden) – disk and hobbing milling cutters (made of high-speed steels, hard alloy metal and mills with changeable throwaway cutting inserts), as well as shaping cutters and broaches with anti-wear coating;
4) Holding of specialized seminars for technical and professional enhancement of your staff.
For consultation or submitting your task for elaboration just call us or send an inquiry to the following email address:
or use any other way of communication convenient for you:
Tel. number of tooling department in Ekaterinburg: +7 (343) 289-90-66
Deputy head of tooling department: Mr. Nikita Fedorov.